- Able to view polished metallic surfaces and smooth non-metallic specimens in fine detail using high power magnification.
- Ablity to view various types of translucent specimens, including biological specimens on glass slides.
- Epiillumination Illumination with light through the microscope’s objective for even and shadowless surface illumination.
- Includes bottom transmitted illumination for viewing translucent specimens with light passing through them.
- Unique feature of a plane polarized and cross polarized light with the included polarizer and analyzer. This brings out surface features in greater contrast, especially for shiny metallic surfaces.
- Amazing low price compared to competition.
Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 MegaPixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048×1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048X1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 X 768, 640 X 480, 512 X 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
- FREE Microscope Measuring Kit Included: $350 Value!
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 1mm in 100 divisions, 0.01mm resolution for precise calibration of measuring reticle.
- Includes: Extra WF10x Eyepiece with Built-In Measuring Reticle, X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Call Us Today to Discuss Your Measuring Needs and How This Microscope Will Work for You!
- BONUS: Includes a carrying case with Precut Foam for safe transportation of your precision instrument.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Six Magnifications: 50x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 600x, and 1000x.
- Eyepiece Set Included: Wide Field 10x.
- Long Working Distance Objectives! Great for Special Applications where a little More Room is Needed Between Objective and Specimen!
- Six PLAN DIN Objectives: 5x (18.3mm W.D.), 10x (8.9mm L.W.D.), 20x (8.7mm L.W.D.), 40x (3.7mm L.W.D.), 60x (N.W.D.), 100x (Oil Immersion, N.W.D.).
- These PLAN Objectives are Superior Quality and the Most Expensive. The Achromatic and Semi-Plan as Found on Other Scopes are the Cheaper Quality.
- Spring Loaded 60x and 100x Objectives to Protect Objectives and Specimens.
- Epi-illumination light source mounted in external rear bulb housing. 20W Halogen variable intensity.
- Bottom transmitted brightfield illumination light source mounted in microscope base. 20W Halogen variable intensity.
- Lamp Centering Knobs for Precision Alignment of Light Source for Optimal Images.
Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Iris Diaphragms – Filters
- Filters Included on Convenient Built-In Filter Dial: Yellow, Blue, Green, Frosted.
- Includes Aperature/Field Diaphragms and Diaphragm Alignment Screws.
- Large Mechanical X-Y-Z Movable Stage: Size 185mm x 140mm.
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Stage Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 76mm (X-Direction) x 51mm (Y-Direction).
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 28mm.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 47mm (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 415mm.
- Instrument Weight: 18 lbs.
- Includes: Bottle of Immersion Oil (for 100x objective), Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
- Optional 100x Dry Objective. This objective does not use immersion oil.