- Obtain Highly Magnified Images of Surface Structure.
- Professional Grade Unit with Advanced Capability!
- Excellent for a Variety of Industrial and Research Applications including Metallurgical Labs, Silicon Wafer Inspection, Industrial Inspection – Quality Control, and Foundries!
- Compare to Similar Units costing Thousands More with name brands!
- Great Quality Imaging at a Super Low Price!
- Advanced Epi-Illumination Design provides Maximum Lighting for Optimal Image Clarity.
- Light Travels Through the Objective, Reflects off Object’s Surface, and goes Back Into Objective!
- Polarizing System: Includes capability for plane polarization for enhanced imaging of surface features.
Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 MegaPixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048×1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048X1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 X 768, 640 X 480, 512 X 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
- FREE Microscope Measuring Kit Included: $350 Value!
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 1mm in 100 divisions, 0.01mm resolution for precise calibration of measuring reticle.
- Includes: Extra WF10x Eyepiece with Built-In Measuring Reticle, X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Call Us Today to Discuss Your Measuring Needs and How This Microscope Will Work for You!
- BONUS: Includes a carrying case with Precut Foam for safe transportation of your precision instrument.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Four Magnifications: 100x, 250x, 400x, and 1000x.
- Eyepiece Set Included: Wide Field 10x (F.N. 18mm).
- Four PLAN DIN Objectives: 10x (8.9mm W.D.), 25x (0.76mm W.D.), 40x (0.67mm W.D.), and 100x (Oil Immersion, 0.44mm W.D.).
- These PLAN Objectives are Superior Quality and the Most Expensive. The Achromatic and Semi-Plan as Found on Other Scopes are the Cheaper Quality.
- Spring Loaded 40x and 100x Objectives to Protect Objectives and Specimens.
- Variable Intensity 20W Halogen Epi-Illumination in External Rear Housing.
- Light Aperature Diaphragm Adjustment.
- Lamp Centering Knobs for Precision Alignment of Light Source for Optimal Images.
Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Drop-In Filter Holder.
- Three Filters Included: Yellow, Blue, Green.
- Iris Diaphragm Adjustment for Better Light Control.
- Condenser Alignment Knobs.
- Large Mechanical X-Y-Z Movable Stage: Size 180mm x 150mm.
- Large Unobstructed Open Stage is Perfect for Oversized Specimens that would not Fit on an Upright Model.
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Stage Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 15mm (X-Direction) x 17mm (Y-Direction).
- Detachable Stage Slide Clip.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 20mm (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Objectives and Specimens.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 345mm.
- Instrument Weight: 19 lbs.
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Includes bottle of immersion oil for use only on the 100x oil immersion lens.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
- Optional 100x Dry Objective. This objective does not use immersion oil.
Photographs taken using different digital camera held to eyepiece of this microscope.