- FREE Microscope Measuring Kit Included: $350 Value!
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 1mm in 100 divisions, 0.01mm resolution for precise calibration of measuring reticle.
- Includes: Extra WF10x Eyepiece with Built-In Measuring Reticle, X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Call Us Today to Discuss Your Measuring Needs and How This Microscope Will Work for You!
- BONUS: Includes a carrying case with Precut Foam for safe transportation of your precision instrument.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Six Magnifications: 100x, 125x, 400x, 500x, 1000x, and 1250x.
- Three DIN Objectives: 10x (Achromatic, N.A. 0.25, 7.3mm working distance), 40x (Plan, N.A. 0.65, 0.74mm working distance), 100x (N.A. 1.25, W.D. 0.20mm, Achromatic, Oil Immersion, Spring).
- Two Eyepiece Sets Included: Wide Field 10x (Field of View 18mm Dia.)/ Plan 12.5x (Field of View 15mm Dia.).
- Halogen Variable Intensity Epi-Illumination Light.
- Koehler Illumination Focusable Field Diaphragm with Iris.
Microscope Head Details
- 45 Degree Inclined Binocular Head.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Condenser – Iris – Filters
- Substage Light Condenser with Condenser adjustment knob. With iris diaphragm.
- Filters Included: Blue, Green, Yellow, Frosted. They simply sit over the base light.
- Large Mechanical X-Y Movable Stage: Size 200mm (X-direction) x 180mm (Y-direction).
- Large Unobstructed Open Stage is Perfect for Oversized Specimens that would not Fit on an Upright Model.
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Stage Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 70mm (X-Direction) x 50mm (Y-Direction).
- Detachable Stage Slide Clip.
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Objectives and Specimens.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 310mm.
- Instrument Weight: 7.3 Kg.
- Includes: Instructions, Dust Cover, Bottle of Immersion Oil, Two Extra 20W Bulbs.
- Two microscope stage plates with different hole sizes for accomodating various metallurgical specimens: 10mm and 20mm diameter holes.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.