- Research Grade Performance with Highly Advanced Features and Optics!
- Perfect for Metallurgical Laboratories, Foundries, Silicon Wafer Inspection, Industrial Applications, and Quality Control Labs!
- Great for Viewing Opaque Surfaces – Light Travels Through the Objective and Reflects off Surface of Object and Back Into Objective!
- No Worries about how to get Light to the Specimen’s Surface!
- Epi-Illumination Microscopy System: Light From Side Housing goes through the Horizontal Shaft, Reflects Down through Objective to the Specimen, Reflects off the Specimen, and Back into the Objective and then to the Eyepieces. Also known as Reflected Light Microscopy.
Photography – Video Trinocular Port
- Camera/Video Trinocular Port! Has Trinocular Photographic Port for taking Photographs or Video!
- Take Quality High Resolution Digital Images with your Camera!
- Attach your Digital Video Camcorder for Stunning Video!
- Bring Digital Images and Video into your Computer and Email!
- Other accessories, not included, may be needed for taking Digital or Film Photos, Digital Video, as well as attaching CCD Cameras for Output to a Display Monitor.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Eight Magnifications: 40x, 60x, 100x, 150x, 200x, 300x, 400x, and 600x.
- Two Eyepieces Included: Wide Field 10x and 15x.
- Four Objectives: 4x, 10x, 20x, and 40x.
- Spring Loaded 20x and 40x Objectives for Protection.
- Variable Intensity 20W Tungsten Halogen Illumination with External Power Transformer.
Microscope Head Details
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment on Both Oculars to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Iris – Filters
- Drop-In Filter Holder.
- Two Filters Included: Blue (Daylight) and Green.
- Iris Diaphragm Adjustment for Better Light Control.
- Graduated Mechanical Stage Size 137mm x 120mm.
- Coaxial X-Y Specimen Holder Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 75mm (X-Direction) x 50mm (Y-Direction).
- Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 49mm.
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Rack and Pinion Steel Gears for Focus Movement.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 370mm.
- Instrument Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Comes with Instruction Manual, Dust Cover, Extra Bulb, and Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Ships in Molded Styrofoam Container for protection.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
- Optional Polarizer and Analyzer for great Polarized Images.
- Bright and Clear Projected Images on Optional 90mm Diameter Glass Dome Projector Screen.
- Optional Screen is Great for Ease of Viewing and for Training Applications where many need to View!
- Optional Measuring Capability: Call Us Today to Discuss Your Measuring Needs and How This Microscope Will Work for You!