- Great for Detailed Inspection of a Metallic Surface.
- Perfect for Metallurgical Laboratories, Foundries, Silicon Wafer Inspection, Industrial Applications, and Quality Control Labs!
- Excellent Bright and Clear Images through High Quality Optics.
- Great for Viewing Opaque Surfaces – Light Travels Through the Objective and Reflects off Surface of Object and Back Into Objective!
- No Worries about how to get Light to the Specimen’s Surface!
- Epi-Illumination Microscopy System: Light From Rear Housing goes through the Horizontal Shaft, Reflects Down through Objective to the Specimen, Reflects off the Specimen, and Back into the Objective and then to the Eyepieces. Also known as Reflected Light Microscopy.
- Includes Polarizer and Analyzer! View your Metallic Specimens under Cross Polarization Conditions using Epi-Illumination!
- Great Economical Price! Priced Thousands Lower than Competition!
Camera Equipment Included
- High Resolution 3.1 MegaPixel Digital Camera System.
- Complete Digital Microscopy Solution Included.
- Capture high resolution digital microscope images, 2048×1536 pixels.
- View and record full motion live video microscope images. Frame size options for video mode: 2048X1536 (up to 11 FPS, depending on PC), 1024 X 768, 640 X 480, 512 X 384.
- Computer connected digital microscope camera connects via USB2.0. Includes USB cable and MS Windows software.
- Color DSP built into camera provides sharp quality color images. Image sensor size is half inch.
- Includes measuring capability with the software.
- FREE Microscope Measuring Kit Included: $350 Value!
- Includes: Stage Micrometer with 1mm in 100 divisions, 0.01mm resolution for precise calibration of measuring reticle.
- Includes: Extra WF10x Eyepiece with Built-In Measuring Reticle, X-Scale, 10mm in 100 divisions, 0.1mm Resolution.
- Call Us Today to Discuss Your Measuring Needs and How This Microscope Will Work for You!
- BONUS: Includes a carrying case with Precut Foam for safe transportation of your precision instrument.
Eyepieces and Magnification
- Six Magnifications: 50x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 600x, and 1000x.
- Eyepiece Set Included: Wide Field 10x.
- Long Working Distance Objectives! Great for Special Applications where a little More Room is Needed Between Objective and Specimen!
- Six PLAN DIN Objectives: 5x (18.3mm W.D.), 10x (8.9mm L.W.D.), 20x (8.7mm L.W.D.), 40x (3.7mm L.W.D.), 60x (N.W.D.), 100x (Oil Immersion, N.W.D.).
- These PLAN Objectives are Superior Quality and the Most Expensive. The Achromatic and Semi-Plan as Found on Other Scopes are the Cheaper Quality.
- Spring Loaded 60x and 100x Objectives to Protect Objectives and Specimens.
- Variable Intensity 20W Halogen Epi-Illumination in External Rear Housing.
- Light Aperature Diaphragm Adjustment.
- Lamp Centering Knobs for Precision Alignment of Light Source for Optimal Images.
Head – Interpupillary Distance – Diopter
- 45 Degree Inclined Trinocular Head, Rotatable 360 Degrees.
- Adjusts to the Distance Between your Eyes: 55 to 75mm InterPupillary Distance.
- Diopter Adjustment to Correct for Your Specific Vision Needs.
Iris Diaphragms – Filters
- Filters Included on Convenient Built-In Filter Dial: Yellow, Blue, Green, Frosted.
- Includes Aperature/Field Diaphragms and Diaphragm Alignment Screws.
- Large Mechanical X-Y-Z Movable Stage: Size 185mm x 140mm.
- Low Position Coaxial X-Y Stage Movement Knobs – Range of Movement: 76mm (X-Direction) x 51mm (Y-Direction).
- Coaxial Fine and Coarse Focusing Knobs on Both Sides of Microscope.
- Maximum Distance From Bottom of Longest Objective to Top of Stage: 28mm.
- Coarse Adjustment Travel Range: 47mm (Stage Movement Distance Up/Down).
- Fine Adjustment Division: 0.002mm.
- Adjustable Lock Ring Stop to Limit Coarse Range to Protect Specimens.
- Tension Adjustable Coarse Focusing.
Frame – Base – Size – Weight
- Total Overall Height of Microscope: 415mm.
- Instrument Weight: 18 lbs.
- Includes: Bottle of Immersion Oil (for 100x objective), Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Extra Bulb and Fuse.
- Manufactured under ISO: 9001 Standards.
- 110 VAC Power Requirement (Contact us about 220V availability).
- High Quality Solid Construction!
- Precision Made Glass Optics!
- Brand New, Never Used!
- Warranty is 5 years on all microscope equipment.
- The microscope warranty covers problems arising from normal usage.
- We will repair or replace your defective microscopy equipment as needed during the warranty period.
- Optional 100x Dry Objective. This objective does not use immersion oil.
Photographs taken using different digital camera held to eyepiece of this microscope.