Photography Port – 3MP Camera:
- 3 M-Pixel Digital Camera, USB2.0 compliant, with software for Windows 7.
- C-mount Adapter, 0.5x, matching chipset size in the included digital camera.
Are you asking yourself: “Why is the resolution so small (3 megapixels)? I have seen 10 MP cameras out there and I want one.” If so, then please click here to understand the physics of light microscopy and why high resolution cameras give empty resolution and waste your binary file size.
High Resolution Cameras – Why they do no good
U-TR-30: Trinocular viewing head. Has 3 positions: all light to eyepieces, all light to camera, or split.
- Brightfield Transmitted Illumination.
- Brightfield Reflected Illumination.
- Darkfield Reflected Illumination.
- Cross Polarized Light in Reflected Illumination (both U-AN and U-PO engaged).
- Plan Polarized Light in Reflected Illumination (only U-PO engaged).
U-RLBC Reflected light darkfield condenser on selector knob (BF / DF).
U-PO Polarizer Filter.
U-AN Analyzer (for use with polarizer to obtain cross polarized images.)(This is not the variable 360 degree rotating version.).
Darkfield Adapter (small inserted piece, above the objective nosepiece)(must have for optimal darkfield images)
U-D5BDRE: Quintuple 5-Place Nosepiece. Special nosepiece with larger threads/openings for the BD type objectives used for Darkfield. It also contains a light path guide made just for darkfield.
Slot in nosepiece for inserting options such as DIC slider (DIC items not included). This currently has a slider inserted that is for use with darkfield.
- UMPlanFl 10x/0.30 BD Infinity /-
- MPlan 20x/0.40 BD Infinity /0
- MPlan 100x/0.90 BD Infinity /0. Dry objective. Does not use immersion oil.
These objectives are rated for BD meaning they give an optimal image in both brightfield and darkfield. Other objectives my look similar but are missing the BD marking and will not perform as well as these do under darkfield illumination.
Available Magnifications in Eyepieces: 100x, 200x, 1000x.
Frame Model: Olympus BX60F5, Made in Japan.
- UL Listed certification stamp.
- WH 10X/22. Widefield High Eyepoint (can use eyeglasses when viewing) Eyepieces. Field of view 22mm.
- Diopter adjustment on one eyetube to sync both eyepieces together to match the viewer’s particular eyes.
- Both the upper and the lower lights are the high intensity 100W. Often times, units have one or both with the less bright 30W.
- Vertical Light System for Darkfield/Brightfield Illumination. For Reflected Light.
- U-ULS100H and U-ULH: 12 Volt, 100 Watt Quartz Halogen Lamp Housing. (Reflected Light).
- Bottom Transmitted Halogen light.
- U-ULS100H and U-ULH: 12 Volt, 100 Watt Quartz Halogen Lamp Housing. (Transmitted Light).
- Built-In filters on the frame for the transmitted light: LBD (light balancing daylight), ND6 and ND25 (neutral density).
- Bulb Type: Halogen, 100W HAL-L.
- Low Postion XY stage moment for Right Hand Operation. Stage model U-SVRS.
- Transmitted light condenser model U-AC, 1.25 numerical aperature with iris diaphragm.
- Power Cord. This is supplied but not shown in the images.
- Voltage for world wide usage: 100V-120V / 220V-240V. 50/60 Hz. 2.8/1.8A.
This is a reconditioned microscope and is in excellent working condition.
Beware of counterfeit fake parts:
Be sure of who you are buying from as a lot of “used dealers” are selling counterfeit parts, passing them off as originals.
Click this link.
All Original Parts – Not Counterfeit
User Manual and Instructions:
Click this link: Olympus BX60 Microscope Instructions
For the BX51 but still has good information: Click this link: Olympus BX-RLA2 Reflected Light Brightfield-Darkfield Illuminator
We generally accept purchase orders from government, educational, and industrial facilities. For some orders, we accept credit cards. We also accept bank wire (telegraphic transfers) transfers. Contact us for details.
Shipping costs vary. Please contact us and we will review your location and the cost to ship.
Money Back Guarantee:
We guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase. If in the unlikely event you are not satisfied and want to return your item, please contact us within 10 days of receiving it. We will then arrange to get you an RMA number and details about how to return it. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We have no restocking fees. We will refund the full price of the equipment.
We warranty all our reconditioned products to be in good working order. We will repair or replace equipment at no charge, during our 90 day warranty period. We have a one year warranty period for labor.